Sunday, August 9, 2015

Ask Me

Ask me.  Please do.  Just ask me.  Ask me about anything.

Ask me what I want to do.  Ask me where I want to go.  Ask me about my desires.  My goals for now and for the future.  Ask me about the things that really give me joy.  Ask me about my fears.  The things that shake me to the core.

I don't mind if you tear me open and ask me why.  Why I am where I am.  Why I did what I did.  Why my own personal best insanely drives me every single day.  Why I'm too passionate about my passions.

Ask me why I don't care about things I used to care about.  Ask me why I've changed so much.  Ask me why I came out of my cave.  Why I'm not that silent anymore.  Why I roar like a lion when I should be a graceful lady.

Ask me why I live out my days in the quiet.  Ask me why I love my lab so much.  Ask me why I'm not already married at this age.  Ask me why my choices in life are what they are.

Don't hold back.  Please just ask me.  Ask me about anything.

ASK. ME.

Love, Ny.

No comments:

Post a Comment