Tuesday, August 18, 2015

To not read what I myself write

I'm so lazy, like literally, lazy, and have that 'I don't have time for this-don't wanna be bothered-please take me away' kinda feeling when it comes to proof-reading my own work.

I wish I didn't have to do any of it.  I don't like to.  I DON'T WANT TO!  I wish I didn't need to.  I wish I don't need to at all in the future.  In any of my future.

I need a secretary.  I know it's too soon for that.  I'm a poor PhD student.  My scholarship provides for my dorm, tuition and credit fees.  Only.  I don't have any part-time jobs whatsoever.  No allowance.

But I really need a proof-reader to read my every work.  I meant a Paid Proofreader.  One that I can boss around.  My daily work in writing needs to be re-read and corrected.  I wish I could just write through any writing once.  Whether it be a blog like this one, a manuscript for a journal, or even just course work essays or experiments write ups.

I need someone, some people, some willing anyone, to proofread everything for me.  PROOF READ FOR ME.  See that?

Good.

Come to think of it, it's funny.  Just so funny that I always have to wait to be in the 'right mood' to write something, study, read, proof-read something.  Anything.

Maybe I should wait for the 'right mood' to be in before I start my PhD.

Funny.

So much for all these PhD preparations and plans.

I have nothing more to say right now.

Bye.

Ny.

No comments:

Post a Comment