Friday, August 21, 2015

The Mood Rant

The mood.

'The' mood.

I'm talking about THE mood.

On overall, I'm generally an easy going, slowly living, slow leaving, slow learning, easy seeing, and easy loving, too, I suppose.

Ok now, the previous list is when I'm not doing work.  So now, on to work, whether it be in school or at work.

I'm, not so surprisingly, but as opposed to be being easy as I have always thought I am, I'm radical and quick, fast, brisk and swift when I am doing work.  Even at home, cleaning up, or doing laundry, cooking or washing up.  It always has to be fast, because the finished job could just be minutes away.  So why not get to it fast.  That's the whole idea.

Now back to THE mood.

I realized, that I make myself sad.  Most times.  Or maybe I attract sad moods.  So generally, I am just a sad, more to the gloomy, moody, head down, this-life-is-dark-and-cloudy type of mood.  It comes out in the songs I write, the tunes, the poems and the writings.

No wonder I'm too lively when with friends.  No wonder I'm always jumping at the thought of being together where there is noise.  No wonder I love to tease.  No wonder when I'm happy I'm so happy.  No wonder when I get to start talking, I do it nonstop.  Sometimes I go over the top with talking, laughing, having fun.  Cos I know the sad and gloomy would creep in again.  And the cycle would start again.

Easy going?  Some friends of mine actually told me I am easy going.  Huh!  I laugh at the idea.  Cos inside of me is a lion waiting for its prey.  Okay, a tiger maybe, cos I admire tiger spots.  I liken myself to the skin of a tiger.  Not the face.  No thank you.  I'd rather be a parrot.  Or a pigeon even.  Geese.  Geese that fly.  Dat be me.

The mood in me.

I'm always conscious of how consciously I express the mood I'm in.  If I'm quiet I'll be conscious that people will notice.  If I'm noisy I'm definite people will comment on it.  And I'm usually right too.  I'm far from being the life of the party when I'm noisy though.  Cos I'd just be annoying.  Or I'd run out of things to say.

So let's just say my mood rant is mostly about the sad and happy me.

What about the angry me?  Hhmmmm... Ok now about that part?  I think it's safe that we don't go there for now.  Let it be in another post so I could decorate it nicely with unthreatening and don't-worry-you-will-still-love-me-after-this-post words of assurance.

Ranting for today stops here.  I hope it's shorter than a normal rant.  I'm pretty sure it is.

Love, Ny.

No comments:

Post a Comment